Visit our Tea Room
One summer, for a Tangled Garden hosted event, Jane McInnis, keeper of recipes and Beverly’s longest-standing employee, turned the garden shed into an old-fashioned apothecary’s shop. Too beautiful for wheel barrows, no one wanted to turn it back into a shed. So, the tea room was born, the idea at least. It took Lisa Boehme, enthusiastic do-er and attentive host, to make it a reality.
Now you can sit in this charming little building in the midst of the garden, sipping tea or coffee from vintage china while the perfume of roses wafts around you.
Try a Scones and Tea with clotted cream and lemon curd, a Sweet Fairy Tea Plate of tantalizing treats, or a Savory selection of local cheese and paté. All menu items feature freshly baked goods and Tangled Garden jams and jellies. See our full menu.
Tea Room Hours 2019:
- Wednesdays - 2:00 pm - 4:30
- Thursdays - 11:00 am - 4:30
- Fridays - 2:00 pm - 4:30
- Saturdays - 11:00 am - 4:30
- Sundays - 2:00 pm - 4:30
- The Tea Room is CLOSED on other days due to Back Roads Tour bookings
- Note: The Tea Room will be closed for private functions Friday, August 23rd and Friday, September 6th.
- There are times we need to close the Tea Room due to special on-site event. We advise that you call on the day you are planning
to visit to ensure the Tea Room is open. - 902-542-9811
- The Tea Room is available for group bookings and events. See info here.
Contact: Lisa Boehme - Events Coordinator (About Lisa)
Join Beverly, owner of Tangled Garden, on a personalized tour of the garden followed by tea in our Tea House.
Thursdays at 2pm, $50.00 + HST per person, by reservation only.
Please call 902.542.9811 or email Lisa Boehme for more info and to reserve your space.