Our garden is a Nova Scotia tourist destination.
One of six Canadian gardens included in 'The Gardener's Garden', a compendium of world gardens.
Thirty years in the making, Tangled Garden has grown out of one woman's passion for beauty and flavour. Wander through classic garden rooms hedged in box, yew and beech. Explore a dry stream bed flanked by statuesque grasses and perennials. Walk the flowering labyrinth then pause on a bench with sweeping views of the Bay of Fundy. Meander down a wonderland of garden paths that change in their glory throughout the season. Sculptures will surprise you along the way.
Tangled Garden has a classical seven-circuit labyrinth with paths of clover and walls of flowers, approximately 80 feet in diameter.
Join Beverly, owner of Tangled Garden, on a personalized tour of the garden followed by tea in our Tea House.
Thursdays at 2pm, $50.00 + HST per person, by reservation only.
Please call 902.542.9811 to reserve your space.
Tidy or tangled, the garden opens on the long weekend in May.
The garden closes November 1st.
General Garden admission
- Self-directed garden tour and tasting $8.00
- $20.00 Season Garden Pass
- Garden opens in May and closes each year on November 1st.
- See Our Hours of Operation / Events and News - Here
- See our updated, printable Tangled Garden Brochure - Page 1, Page 2 - with self-tour map.
- Please see the contact page for location and directions.