Gourmet Garden Party
A uniquely intimate and unpredictable dining experience
Step into an award-winning garden and delight your senses overlooking a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A local chef-inspired menu with wine pairings from Annapolis Valley Wineries. Once a month on Tuesday evenings (starting at 6) our gourmet menu reflects both the garden surroundings and our innovative products, in the most UNPREDICTABLE ways!
Our goal is to tempt all your senses and make long lasting memories…
The 2019 cost is $150 per person
$300 per couple
(Includes gratuity and HST)
- Private garden tour with expert guide: Your host is the designer of one of Canada’s finest gardens and creator of Tangled Garden recipes. You will be introduced to new and exciting flavor combinations you can share with your friends back home.
- Backstage kitchen access: Exclusive to guests of this experience, you will get backstage access to Tangled Garden’s kitchen and get tips and tricks from your guide.
- Gourmet tastings: Throughout the tour, there will be pop-up tastings infused with creations from Tangled Garden and paired with Nova Scotian wine.
- Gourmet Dinner: You won’t leave hungry! The garden party is a locally sourced meal filled with artfully-crafted gourmet foods including local cider paired with a salad featuring ingredients picked throughout the tour, local cheeses, jellies and Tangled Garden liqueur covered ice-cream.
- Local music: Local musicians set the tone for a gourmet dinner while strumming the banjo.
Nova Scotia Tourism Event
You are greeted with a glass of local sparkling wine on this unique and unforgettable garden foodie tour, as you are immersed in one of Canada’s finest gardens.
Pass beneath the twisted wisteria, gather your garden pail and explore as each section of the tangled garden reveals a new addition to your dinner and offers unforgettable tastings of salmon, lobster, scallops and local rum. Lose yourself in the beauty and magic of this sun-kissed garden, and enjoy fresh pairings of herbs and local delicacies tucked away in garden nooks.
Relax with new friends while local musicians play in the background as you enjoy views of the flowering labyrinth and the beautiful agricultural patchwork of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tangled Garden has also been featured in many publications for innovation, creativity, and attention to detail. These publications include:
- The Garden Lovers Guide to Canada
- The Gardener’s Garden, featuring 250 gardens worldwide and only six from Canada
- Martha Stewart Living
- Jamie Oliver
- Country Living
- Canadian Gardens
- Garden Making
- Canadian House and Home
- La Vie Claire
- Country Living Gardens
- And many foodie and travel blogs - See our Reviews Page
What people are saying:
From Trip Advisor, Oct 19, 2016: “The gardens are very pleasant to wander, but the real reason to come here is the incredible edibles. The most delicious and original jellies, chutneys and other preserves we have ever tasted. Magic in your mouth. Thankfully you can also order online, which we will be doing now since our beautiful Nova Scotia vacation is over.” More Reviews Here